Be part of the new evolution in mortgage banking. Take your experience , knowledge and leadership qualities to a new level. With the A & D Branch Level Support system you can rest assured you will not only receive the best support, mentoring, recruitment, marketing in the industry today, we will be there to actively help you build your business.
Responsible for efficient daily operation of a full service branch. Professionally Promote A & D products in local area to support overall company goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with management to coordinate and attain branch, region and company objectives.
- Assist with hiring, coaching and leading a strong support team of loan officers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability and knowledge to backup all positions within the branch.
- Ensures all operational functions and branch files are maintained for monthly audits.
- Originate Client Loans.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing business for the branch.
- Participation in civic, community organizations and network events t build brand awareness.
- Ensures all security procedures are strictly followed.
- Along with corporate conducts regular staff meetings to keep staff informed.
- Assists with timely completion of monthly performance reviews and LO goal achievement.
- Maintain a safe and professional business environment. Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
- Completes required courses and other compliance training as required by company.
Going above and beyond attitude.
Strong computer skills including a fundamental understanding of MS applications, database management and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information.
Solid time management skills and the ability to organize prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences.
Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives. Professional and effective interpersonal skills.
Enthusiasm for assignments and the ability to meet established time lines.